Apply for Federal Government Npower Health Recruitment Application Form 2022/2023 portal nasims.gov.ng/programs/npower. Do you wish to be among Npower Health Beneficiaries? Apply now for Federal Government N-power Health Programme Jobs Recruitment here.
It will interest you to know more about Federal Government Npower Health Programme, this post contains all you need to know about Npower Health Scheme, Stipends, how to apply online and requirements involves for a successful application.
Note better, N-power Health Recruitment Registration Form is only for graduates applicants in Nigeria, for those that studied Health related courses in a recognized institution in Nigeria.
Synopsis of N-power Health Programme
The N-Power Health Program deploys volunteers to provide care with a focus on preventative measures and the most vulnerable, including pregnant women and children. By increasing access to basic health services in underserved communities the N-Power Health Program serves the double purpose of increasing the overall well-being of millions of citizens and supporting the development of healthcare infrastructure with community-based solutions.
- Federal Government Npower Health Programme Jobs Recruitment is specifically for unemployed youths between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- This is a tenure programme and you will exit after the duration of the programme
- Applying for the Npower health programme is not a guarantee that you will be selected
- Get your unique Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- Your unique email addresses and phone number will be required, so that you can be reached directly.
Requirements for Federal Government Npower Health Programme Jobs Recruitment
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian
- Interested and qualified possess a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- BSC, HND, or OND certificate in Agric or related disciplines from a recognized institutions
- This programme is for unemployed graduates
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, NIN, International passport, Voters card
- Good written and spoken English will berequired
- Interested applicants must be between 18 to 35 years at the time of application.
How to apply for 2022/2023 Npower Health Recruitment
To apply online visit Official Website
- Create an account by providing your name, email address, password, etc.
- After signing up, you will be required to log in to start your application process on the application portal.
- Click on Login here
- Enter your registered email and password and click on ‘Login to N-Power Application Portal’
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either PNG or JPEG file in no more than 25-kilo bytes.
- Preview all your information.
- Submit your application.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down with your contact information for future reference.
Npower Health Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023
All successful beneficiaries for n-power health will be contacted for verification and online cbt test.
Those that were selected will be contacted via their registered email address for the online CBT test. The date and time will be communicated to you via email.