FairMoney Nigeria Job Recruitment Senior Software Engineer 2020/2021 FairMoney Nigeria is Recruiting For the post of Senior Software Engineer 2020, Fairmoney is inviting interested applicants to apply for the Fairmoney recruitment Job 020/2021.
You will be working as our Senior Software Engineer in our Tech Division which is now composed of 34 people worldwide (and growing). You will be based in Lagos and working with our engineering team based in Paris.
Your mission is to develop new features for our customers based in emerging countries in order to improve the services of our Android application. Your goal is to build the new digital bank for emerging countries.
Seniority level Mid-Senior level
Employment type Full-time
Job function Engineering Project Management Information Technology
Industries Financial Services Computer Software Information Technology and Services
We are waiting for you to work on :
* Developing new features (ex: wallet),
* Decreasing the time spent fixing and maintaining already shipped features,
* Improving an infrastructure which can handle over 2M clients.
Our technical Stack
* Our customer product is an android application;
* It communicates with a Ruby on Rails backend (sikekiq, rspec);
* Our ML pipeline is an API-flask (Python);
* We are hosted on AWS: we use Elastic Beanstalk, a RDS Aurora mysql database, S3, Kinesis (data-stream, firehose);
* Prototype of a data warehouse on GCP (GCS, BigQuery, Cloud Composer);
* We have automated tests that run on Travis.
- You have >5 years of experience in backend,
- You know how to handle a project from specification to delivery – you also handled mentoring and onboarding of new software developers,
- You are able to code in a backend languague (Ruby on Rails or Python or node.js or Go or Php or Java…)
- You have knowledge/ experience with AWS or GCP cloud providers,
- You are able to go to the most efficient solution,
- You know how to take initiatives.
- You must have a solid track record of achievements (academic, professional, and/or sport);
- You have worked / be working in the FinTech industry, and on emerging markets is a plus;
- You must have an entrepreneurial mindset and commitment to get hands dirty at all times;
- You must be a problem solver with a data-driven and KPI-oriented approach to maximize the efficiency of all the operations;
- You must be curious in nature.
- Be part of an international team of engineers
- Opportunity to build the future in financial services
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working conditions (remote friendly)
- Quick growth opportunity
- Great culture
Fairmoney Job recruitment Application Method