ExxonMobil Job Graduate Internship Social Science Humanities
ExxonMobil Job Graduate Internship Social Science Humanities ExxonMobil, one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy providers and chemical manufacturers, develops and applies next-generation technologies to help safely and responsibly meet the world’s growing needs for energy and high-quality chemical products.
Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship
This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
RELATED POST: ExxonMobil Job recruitment Graduate Internship Engineering Geoscience
At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
RELATED POST: ExxonMobil Job Recruitment Graduate Internship Medical Science
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Political science, Diplomacy, Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Media/Mass Communication or other Social science/Humanities related disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2019
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
How To Apply
To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Ensure To Upload The Following Documents
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
How to Apply for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Jobs 2020-2021
ExxonMobil Job application Method is online, through ExxonMobil job application Portal, make sure your device is working well and also use strong to apply, so as not to encounter any challenges, CLICK HERE to apply.
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
RELATED POST: IFRC job Senior Community Engagement & Accountability Officer 2020-2021