Ericsson Nigeria Jobs Recruitment Engineering Graduates Programme Ericsson Nigeria is inviting interested applicants to apply for Ericsson Engineering Graduate Program 2020, All qualified Applicants are hereby invited to Apply for Ericsson Engineering Graduate Trainee Programme, you are advised to stick with this article till the final word, so to better understand the Ericsson Engineering Graduate Programme and also to get the information of how to apply.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program will start on 01 November 2020 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative and creative technology minds.
We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2018 and 2019 with one of the following Bachelor Degrees Electronics Engineering, Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT or Information Systems / Networks Engineering, Communications, IT& Engineering degrees with a focus on Telecommunications. All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. A verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies in Related Area:
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
What we are offering you:
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on the job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentor-ship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentor-ship
Application Method: Application is done through Ericsson Jobs recruitment Official portal, all you have to do is get your credentials updated and Handy before applying, CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: Not Specified, but it’s still advisable you apply as soon as you come in contact with this Ericsson Job recruitment Postings.