Ericsson Nigeria Job Solution Architect Sales 2021 Ericsson Nigeria is recruiting interested and qualified applicants to fill the vacant space of Solution Architect Sales in the Mobile Phone Technology Company.
Location: Lagos, LA, NG
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for a Solution Architect (Sales) to support the KAM organization with solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales activities and position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader.
- You will position Ericsson as technology leader, precisely in our offerings
- Provide sales support expertise (conduct in-depth technical discussions with customer whenever required)
- Provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Market Area and Customer
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Ericsson Research
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Min. graduate degree in (IT or Telecom) or equivalent
- Substantial in-field experience from solution sales
- Domain experience: We are looking for experts in Radio domain as well as in Transport domain. You do not need to have expertise in both.
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area
- Experience from working in the field with customers
- Business Understanding
- You’ll be working for all MMEA, in your assigned expertise area, within a group of Sales-Support team members.
- You’ll be expected to support the Sales team, preparing the solution strategy & solutioning of the assigned opportunities, in accordance with the MMEA Sales-Support Processes.
What happens next once you apply?
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
How to apply for Ericsson job in Nigeria 2021
Apply for Ericsson job recruitment through Ericsson Job Portal, Click here to apply.
RELATED POST: Kwik Delivery Logistics job Motion Graphic Designer 2021