Ericsson Nigeria Job – Solution Architect Apply here Today Ericsson Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Solution Architect, if you have been nursing the desire of working with a giant Telecommunications company like Ericsson then this job is for you, The company is inviting interested and qualified applicants to apply for the above named position.
Our Excellent Opportunity!
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
RELATED POST: Ericsson Nigeria Job Solution Architect Sales 2021
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: BSc in Engineering or Computer science
- Minimum years of experience: 5
- Domain: area of expertise – Packet core, User data management & Cloud.
- Experience from technical job roles is required, Experience from work as an Integration Engineer & Solution Architect
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks: Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, Fiber Network Design and Site Energy Design.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
How to Apply for Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment
After going through this article and you have the desire of working with this company, Click here to Apply