Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment- Integration Engineer 2020/2021 At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
RELATED POST: Ericsson Nigeria Jobs Recruitment Engineering Graduates Programme
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement, and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network, and/or system hosted in automation hubs or solutions. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality, and capacity monitoring of the systems. You will supply to Market Area automation activities by developing or implementing automation for specified solutions or nodes.
- You will support installation activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration/integration work and automation
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test, and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- E2e technical understanding
- Execute test
- Developing automation scripts/pipelines
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Less than 1 year of experience
- Demonstrated ability in Software Integration or Automation
- Crafting & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer/solution expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications or Unix / Linux administrator certification or any DevOps automation certification that would be an advantage
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Application Method is by online all you have to do is visit the Ericsson Job recruitment portal website 2020/2021, CLICK HERE to apply