Ericsson Nigeria Job recruitment Head of Local Delivery WAM
Ericsson Nigeria Job recruitment Head of Local Delivery WAM Ericsson is recruiting to fill the vacant empty space in the Company, Ericsson has been around for years it is one the most reputable Telecommunications Company in Nigeria and the World as a whole, the Company is inviting interested and Qualified applicants to apply for the job.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
RELATED POST: Job Recruitment Network Engineer at Ericsson Nigeria 2021
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Line Manager that would take the position of Head Local Delivery. This role would be responsible to ensure customer value and satisfaction through an efficient service delivery. As Head Local Delivery, you will support service sales directly or indirectly via the unit resources as you understand and align with the overall service delivery processes, models, and strategies.
You will have a role in the line organization (the operational organization), with the purpose to lead their area of responsibility aligned with the instructions. You will collaborate to ensure that work is executed within the scope of OHS requirements.
All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the responsibility of one or more Line Managers. Line Managers act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson’s values, ethics and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance.
RELATED POST: Ericsson Job Recruitment Service Delivery Line Manager Job stage 8
- Manage Local Delivery Resources and all stockholders in Ericsson closely.
- Engagement with stockholders in Ericsson to have better delivery (Sourcing, ASPM, ERM, FSO etc)
- Manage a team of Implementation Managers, IE, PC, QA etc
- Drive large and complex engagements across MMEA.
- Ensure team adherence to tools usage and processes.
- Identify New opportunities across MMEA.
- Develop a positive & productive culture within the extended team.
- Coaching and development of staff capabilities.
- Continues building and encouraging a creative and learning culture.
- Monthly reporting for all unit for team’s performance and financials figures.
- Manage and follow up regularly on all Operational Excellence KPI to ensuring targets are met
- Cost Centers management and resource utilization.
- Set and follow-up on IPM and development goals for team
- Ensure compliance, ethics and exhibit exemplary role-model leadership behaviors
To be successful in the role you are
- Education: Minimum Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- NRO Field Experience is a must with 10+ Years in implementation and teams Management.
- Experience in Complex and Big Sized Projects.
- Deep experience of leading teams in a multicultural collaborative.
- Previous experience in managing large organizations.
- Professional attitude with solid ability to prioritize, manage time and deliver results
- High Negotiation skills.
- Understand Network Deployment process.
- Team player, building strong and highly empowered teams with ability to inspire others.
- Respect for dead-lines and ability to empower people under high workload is needed.
- Must have excellent consulting and mentor skills for knowledge share.
- Very good skills in oral and written communications
- Self-starter with excellent problem solving and prioritization skills
- Ability to develop and give effective presentations to different levels
- Values and behaviors: Ericsson Core Values, dedication and an eye for detail
You should also have
- Very good leadership and management skills
- Strong people leadership skills
- Excellent social skills and strong customer orientation
- Self-motivated and teammate.
- Ability to adapt to change
RELATED POST: Tetra Pak Nigeria Job Recruitment Sales Manager Powder Handling
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to define an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
RELATED POST: Bic Ball Pen Job recruitment – Accounts Receivable Officer
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
How to apply for Ericsson Job recruitment
After going through the job article and you still wish to apply for this job from Ericsson Company, make sure your CV is well updated Click here to apply
RELATED POST: Ericsson Nigeria Job Solution Architect Sales 2021