ECO Bank Nigeria Job – Product Manager Mortgage Business Eco Bank Nigeria is recruiting for the Position of Product Manager Mortgage Business, if you have been nursing the dream of working in a Bank or working with Eco Bank then this is an Opportunity for your dream to come true, the Bank is inviting interested and Qualified applicants to apply for the above named Position in the Banking Industry.
- Develop and implements marketing strategies for Mortgage Loans which differentiate the Bank’s products from competitors; taking a proactive role in all stages of the life cycle.
- Owns and manages the Mortgage Loan products suite by leading and managing assigned resources. Has P & L responsibility for mortgage loan, researching and identifying enhancements and new markets to ensure corporate strategies, business plans, revenue, and profit goals are attained. Analyse and review of credit requests in line with the Risk Acceptance Criteria on all Product Programs and Credit Policy set out by the bank.
- Speedy processing of credit requests for improved TAT.
- Improved training by introducing new material and procedures through facilitation of team meetings.
- Increased productivity by training the sales teams on new procedures and updates, conducting performance reviews, and approving request.
- Enhanced profitability by collaborating with processors and underwriters to review and resolve application issues, resulting in higher closings.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the Growth of mortgage Loan Products
- Working closely with the Sales and Distribution team to create awareness and implement the process flow with a view to driving sales.
- Going on joint calls with the branches to sell mortgage Loan Products.
- Work closely with Vendors on mortgage partnerships/promotions
- Prompt communication of additional requirements to branches where applicable
- Prompt communication of credit recommendation to next in line
- Ensuring that every necessary step is taken to improve the quality of mortgage request for approval within the risk appetite of the Bank
- Assist the Sales and Distribution teams through reviewing their requests and giving suggestions where necessary.
- Training of RMs, ROs and BM’s in all the regions from time to time to improve error free processing and product knowledge.
- Develop a reporting template to track Error rate and branch/Area performance on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Engaging the branches on collection strategy in order to maintain quality mortgage portfolio.
- Tracking of collection activities on Stage 2 and 3 to ensure reduction is achieved.
- Working closely with Remedial Management team to ensure recovery and collection on Stage 2 and 3 is achieved on mortgage products
- Working closely with Legal and Insurance companies to ensure all mortgages are duly insured and covered with the right title.
- Minimum of 2nd class lower in first degree
- Additional Qualifications (MBA, MSC, MA, ML) are considered an added advantage
- Min. of 8-13 years working experience in financial services and the banking industry with specific responsibility for managing a mortgage portfolio, relationship management, product development and reviews
- Sound Credit skills
- Must be analytical and financial numeracy skills
- Strong analytical skills including financial statement analysis, competitive analysis, segmentation analysis and statistical analysis; experience with data gathering and data analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills.
- Excellent command of English language
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Product Knowledge on Mortgage business
- Strong knowledge of banking operations, products customer segmentation and the political, economic and socio-cultural components of the Nigerian economy and international environments
- Strong knowledge of Basic Credit and Risk management procedures and policies
- Strong knowledge of selling skills
- Basic knowledge of Early warning and Remedial action
- Should possess close understanding of competitor offers
Personalities and attributes
- Customer Centric
- Self confident
Any Additional Information
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
How to Apply for ECO Bank Nigeria Job 2021
Application for this job is done through online, make sure your documents is updated and that you meet the requirements needed for the job, Click here to apply for ECO Bank job