EBSU post utme form and direct entry form for 2020 is out iportal.ebsu.edu.ng Ebony state post utme form and direct entry form for the year 2020/2021 is out, you will learn at the end of this post how to purchase the ebonyi state university direct entry form and the post utme form simultaneously.
All jamb candidates who scored 160 and above can now proceed to purchase the post utme form for EBSU.
ALSO DON’T FORGET TO CHECKOUT: Edo State University Post UTME 2020 Cut off mark Eligibility And Registration
Those Eligible to purchase Ebonyi state University post utme form
- You must score 160 and above
- Direct entry candidates who made Ebsu their first choice or willing to change to ebsu
- you must make EBSU your first choice
- you must be between 16 and above
How to apply or purchase EBSU post utme form online
For you to successfully register you have to follow this very simple guidelines below
- you will have to visit ebsu post utme purchasing portal which is https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/
- Click the start application button in the portal
- click the step one button to generate your payment invoice and you have to proceed to the bank immediately with the invoice to make a deposit of 2000 naira only
- fill the generated payment invoice correctly
- Make sure you choose the correct category that suits you, either post utme or direct entry have this in mind.
- Make sure your jamb registration is Correct
- After you have successfully generated your remita number
- Proceed to any bank nationwide and make payment, you are to provide your remita number to them at the bank
- After successful payment return to step 2 by entering your remita number
- Complete the form
- submit the form
- and finally print out your acknowledgement slip
ALSO DON’T FORGET TO CHECKOUT: Joint Admission and Matriculation Board releases Cut off marks For 2020
you have successfully applied for ebsu post utme, if you have any questions to ask pertaining to any university or poly post utme in Nigeria please use the comment box below to ask me your questions.
Ebsu post utme form and direct entry form closing date
The closing date for ebsu post utme and direct entry form is 9th of July 2020, so you are advised to register before the stipulated deadline.
ALSO DON’T FORGET TO CHECKOUT: How to Accept 2020 Admission Status on Jamb Caps Using your phone
Leave a Reply