Dufil Prima Foods Job Recruitment- Sensory Lead Apply Here Dufil Prima Foods Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the Vacant Position of Sensory Lead 2020, if you know you have what it takes to apply for this job then please read on.
For you to Successfully apply for this job, you have to go go through till article to the end, because we outline application method and the application, and it’s also advised you apply before the deadline.
RELATED POST: Dufil Prima Foods Job Recruitment- Development Chef 2020
Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the fast-growing FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation. Over the past 17 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary landscape. Our Product, Indomie Instant Noodles which appeals to several demographic groups has grown to become a household name across the country.
We are seeking to recruit candidates who will lead the function in all aspects related to sensory analysis of all consumer products and provide sensory expertise to product development.
- Conduct or supervise external and internal attribute linked sensory panels.
- Use statistical tools for data analysis, interpretation and reporting.
- Sensory services to various product categories like Noodles, Pasta, Snacks, Edible Oils, e.t.c.
- Work closely with Product Development, Quality Control, Operations, Marketing and Consumer Insights.
- Conduct or assist product development and quality control in shelflife studies.
- Recruitment, training and monitoring of panelists.
- Conduct training in corporate and factory locations.
- . Maintain strong expertise in sensory science.
- Implement new sensory and consumer methodologies.
- Participate in sensory-related product issues that may arise.
- Overall management of Sensory Lab.
RELATED POST: Recruitment Job at UAC food Limited for Field Sales Executives 2020
Qualification and Skills:
- Masters in Food Technology or related discipline.
- Minimum of second-class, lower division.
- 25 to 30 years of age.
- Expertise in sensory principles and methodologies.
- 5 years minimum relevant Research and Development Experience in FMCG/Flavor Industry.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on the 18th of September 2020, Try as much as possible to apply before the stipulated deadline.
Application Method: Application Method is done Online, you will have to apply through Dufil Prima Foods Nigeria Limited Jobs Recruitment official application Portal Click Here to Apply
RELATED POST: Nigeria Police Force NPF-PSC Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Check here
Leave a Reply