Development Bank Of Nigeria Entrepreneurship and Recruitment Training Programme Apply here The Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Program is a subsidiary initiative of the Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) centered at equipping micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) with skills and competencies to improve their ability to access the available credit, defend sound and viable business proposals, and improve their capacity for efficient funds utilization, trade, investments and access to markets.
In the wake of the Corona Virus Pandemic, the program which is now in its second year is focused on building resilience in micro, small and medium enterprises MSMEs. We will advance the entrepreneurial and managerial skills and competencies of Nigerian MSMEs towards building sustainable business practices and development as they continue in their efforts to revitalise the Nigerian economy, through this program.
DEVELOPMENT BANK OF NIGERIA RELATED NEWS: Review and Submit Application to Npower Recruitment Portal to get npower Reference/NPWR Number
How to easily apply for the Development bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship recruitment 2020
For you to be successfully recruited you have to do the following correctly:
- A citizen of Nigeria either by birth, naturalization or registration.
- A full grown adult, from age 18 years and above
- Have a profiting business that is that is registered and operated in Nigeria
- Readily available for-profit business from any sector
- Learned and Educated with minimum qualification of Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Committed to the training schedules, physically and virtually once accepted by the program.
- Able to complete the application process online.
Second stage How to Register
- After having all the requirements stated above, proceed to the Start Application tab to register
- After registering successfully, you will receive a confirmation email from the Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Program with all the details you will need to log in.
Stage three Complete Application
DEVELOPMENT BANK OF NIGERIA RELATED NEWS: Federal Government Special public works is recruiting 774000 Apply here now
- Once you have successfully registered, log in, and start the application. To return to your application, click the “Save And Continue” button (at the bottom of any stage) and come back to it at any time.
- Once you are done with your application, click on the “Submit” button at the end of the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
- Submission of more than one application is total disqualification.
Stage four Stay Updated and Informed
- Constantly check the Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Program ‘News and Update’ tab for regular updates as regarding the next steps to take.
- You can easily apply by visiting he official applicants link here Click here to apply Online
If you need any further information please endeavour to visit the Development Bank of Nigeria website from there you will get more information, and if you want your questions answered please leave a comment below using the comment box and we shall answer your questions efficiently, For more information visit: Application Portal for DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme 2
DEVELOPMENT BANK OF NIGERIA RELATED NEWS: RECRUITMENT NALDA Volunteer List of Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 full list here