Dangote Recruitment Export Logistics Officer Industry Cement Dangote Industries is recruiting to fill some vacant space in the Company, before applying for this Dangote job make sure you’ve gone through this post and make sure your Documents and CV is well updated to suit the position you’er applying for, this job is about Dangote Cement job recruitment 2021
About the job
The Export Logistics Officer will be responsible will produce accurate shipping documentation; oversee all aspects of the container shipment (from assisting customers/suppliers with bookings to the containers’ arrival at port). Gain knowledge and expertise with each customer’s requirements and implement change to streamline the process.
- Coordinates export activities including reviewing documents received from overseas, tracing incoming shipments with steamship lines, creating arrival notices and making arrangements for customs clearance with broker and handling delivery instructions.
- Generate, file, maintain up-to-date customer records, reports, documentation, database, etc.
- Coordinate shipments with importers, truckers, and carriers.
- Prepare billing package, bill file, email/mail to clients.
- Ensure that all documentation meets 100% export regulations (commercial invoices, shipper export declaration, bill of lading).
- Arrange cargo movement to international destinations, making booking, preparing and processing documentation.
- Provide price quotations within established guidelines for air and ocean shipments.
- Ability to work in a blended operations and customer development role.
- Arrange for pickup and movement of freight to end port.
- Ability to handle International drop-shipments per business standard operations procedure.
- Responsible for packing, weighing, and labeling small sample shipments.
- Manage relationships with transportation providers, vendors, customer service, and others to help resolve shipping issues
Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Transport Management, Purchasing & Supplies or Business Administration
Skills and Competencies
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Sound knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- Working knowledge of inventory management terminologies, methodologies and approach
- Basic knowledge of system-based inventory management systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing requirements
- Working knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Excel, Project Management applications, etc.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to apply for Dangote Cement Job recruitment 2021
I Believe you have gone through this post, and you understand the Educational Background required for this Dangote Cement Industry job 2021, CLICK HERE to apply.