Dangote Job Quality Assuarance Sampler Line 5 Cement Industry The Dangote Group corporate strategy has evolved as its businesses have grown, matured, and diversified into new sectors and regions over the last four decades. Starting out as a bulk commodity trading concern in the 1970s encouraged by the liberalized commodity import regime of the then Government of Nigeria, by the late 1990s our strategy had transformed to a focus on manufacturing for import substitution. The early 2000s saw the Group’s approach further adjust to strategic asset acquisition in line with the then Government’s privatization policies. This set the stage for the next phase in our strategic plan for the next decade; expansion and backward integration.
RELATED POST: Dangote Cement Recruitment Job- Civil Engineer 2020/2021
- Assist in the testing of samples and assist with the maintenance of equipment’s.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the analysis of raw materials, intermediate and finished samples.
- Collect samples according to approved quality plan.
- Carry out preliminary preparation of sample collected for X-ray analysis.
- Carry out sieves and moisture analysis of samples.
- Prepare slides and make microscopic observations.
- Ensure cleaning of sample collection points.
- Assist in managing inventory of chemicals and laboratory items including glassware in the laboratory stores.
- Escalate any identified deviations from target quality standards promptly to the supervising Technologist.
- Recommend and implement improvements to the plant’s laboratory operations and maintenance of lab equipment and instruments.
- Ensure effective housekeeping in the laboratory.
- Assist in the maintenance of ISO quality management systems in the unit.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic lab analysis and activity reports.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Quality Control & Assurance, or relevant supervising Technologist.
Education and Work Experience
- SSCE with minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of laboratory terminology and equipment
- Ability to handle samples and operate lab equipment
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development