Dangote Industries Job Assistant General Manager Internal Audit Dangote is recruiting to fill the empty position of Assistant General Manager Internal Audit, the company is inviting interested and qualified candidates to apply for the above named position.
- To provide leadership to the analysts in the validation of financial statements
- To ensure improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of internal operations of the organisation
- Manage the development and monitor execution of the Financial & Operational Audit Plan
- Ensure team members possess required skills to conduct financial audits
- Ensure that audit procedures are strictly adhered to, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analysing evidence, and documentation of processes and procedures
- Evaluate financial records and establish risk based audit programs
- Review and validate the financial & operational audit report prepared by the team
- Make recommendations to enhance the internal control system
- Perform and Manage ad hoc or special audit assignments, investigations as instructed by the Group Head of Audit
- Ensure full utilization of Audit tools throughout the audit assignments
- Oversee and manage the work of the financial and operational audit analysts
- Communicate the results, findings and recommendations of audit projects via written reports and face-to-face presentations on a timely basis to the SBU Head of Audit
- Maintain all organisational and professional ethical standards and ensure internal audit activities are carried out in compliance with International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards) and IIA Code of Ethics.
- Perform peer quality reviews as requested by the Deputy Group Head
- Ensure risk assessment is updated to reflect identified controls that will impact the residual risk score.
- Perform and Manage ad hoc or special audit assignments and investigations
- Identify training needs of direct reports and recommend training courses/programs
- Work with process owners to review management’s response to external audit management letter recommendations; monitor progress on plans to address them and perform follow-up
- Assist in the internal audit engagement planning process
- A first degree in Accounting or any related discipline
- A master’s degree in Accounting is or MBA would be an added advantage
- Minimum of Associate Level Membership of the following professional bodies is a MUST Certified Institute of Auditors (CIA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years’ Financial and Operational Audit work experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with a top-tier Audit firm
- Experience across multiple industries/markets e.g. Manufacturing, Energy, Utilities etcetera. International work experience is an added advantage
RELATED POST: Klasha Payment Job – Customer Service Manager Apply here
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply for Dangote Job recruitment in Nigeria
If you are interested in applying for this job, make sure your CV is properly and well updated and also that you can manage the advertised position very well, Click here to apply.