Coca Cola Job Consumer & Shopper Connections Manager Africa Hydration Coca Cola is recruiting to fill the Vacant space of Consumer and Shopper Connections Manager Africa Hydration, the Company is inviting interested and qualified applicants to apply for the position.
Location: Africa OU Flexible
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
- The Consumer and Shopper Connections lead will drive the thinking on the consumer and shopper experience in each category:
- How to design marketing around E2E consumer journey and shopper path to drive greater conversion, focusing on experience orchestration and experience consistency
- Connecting the brand business and creative strategies with a consumer-centric ecosystem, that will leverage owned, earned, shared & paid touchpoints as well as brand assets
- Designing and implementing the E2E path-to-purchases that take into account consumer and shopper journeys, connects with brand rituals building and have a high focus on weekly + conversion
- Assess and design new ways to segment consumers and audiences for better connection and new/creative ways to connect with consumers using both traditional and new media
- Designing the next generation of consumer & shopper engagement strategy using both digital and physical touchpoints to deliver an end to end seamless experience, before, during and after purchase.
- Connecting brand experiences with brand rituals building and in order to significantly improve weekly + conversion
- Assists the evaluation and selection of Communication partners – reviews work of and relationships with agencies assigned to the projects; determines opportunities for getting best‐in‐class talent. Assists his team in selecting agencies; helps manage ongoing agency relationships and project and budget dynamics
- The Consumer and Shopper Connections lead will carry out duties individually while interacting regularly with the global IMX team, key players in the OU IMX team, OU Category Leaders, Creative Strategists and Brand Managers and the Franchise Marketing teams.
Education & Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree
- Significant marketing, media, and leadership experience (12-15 years)
- Direct experience with connections, digital marketing, media strategy and communication planning for leader and smaller brands
- Preference for individuals with experience in working in consumer and shopper/commercial plans
- Experience working with marketing in the field is preferred
- Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams
- Communicating, influence and negotiate across multiple stakeholders
- Experience in leading strategic conversations, negotiations and alignment with senior and key stakeholders
- Ability to provide input to brand & creative strategy at category level
- Ability to lead integrated brand experience for specific categories and multiple touch points that are effective and efficient
- Deep understanding of the evolved media landscape and e-commerce
- Expertise in working with different external partners (i.e.: agencies, production houses, media companies, influencers)
- Ability to work in Agile cross-functional teams
- Role will require frequent communication with OU End-to-End Experience Design lead, OU IMX lead, OU Category teams, Franchise Marketing lead and teams, global IMX team;
- Role will also interact frequently with external parties, particularly agencies and media companies
KEY KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- MEDIA DEVELOPMENT
- BRAND STRATEGY
- DIGITAL MARKETING
- AGILE WAYS OF WORKING
- CONSUMER AND SHOPPER ENGAGEMENT
What We Can Do for You: You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
How to apply for Coca-Cola Jobs recruitment 2021
After going through the job posting Click here to Apply.
RELATED POST: How To Apply For NMFB AGSMEIS Loan and get Paid 2021