Checklist of Shortlisted Candidates into the Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Full List Here
Checklist of Shortlisted Candidates into the Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Full List Here That’s to say and in addition to to tell those that per-take within the earlier NDA screening take a look at 2020 which is all those that sat for the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 72nd Common Course screening take a look at/train that the guidelines of shortlisted candidates is out; you’ll be able to verify and obtain the pdf on the finish of this text.
These NDA candidates who’s efficiently shortlisted are hereby due to this fact invited for the NDA interview which kick off this month, the nda interview can be performed earlier than the Armed Forces Choice Board (AFSB), and the nda interview can be achieved in three Phases.
These Profitable candidates who’re invited for the interview ought to perceive that The Armed Forces Choice Board (AFSB) interview will maintain from Saturday 12 September – 24 October 2020 on the Nigerian Defence Academy Ribadu Campus, Kaduna State Nigeria, you might be suggested to be well timed and in addition to come alongside along with your print and in addition to your Mother or father’s Consenting to that and extra over your LGA Attestation Types, always remember that.
RELATED POST: Civil Defence 2020 Recruitment Full shortlisted Names of Applicants
These NDA Candidates, who’re efficiently shortlisted and whose names is on the nda shortlist pdf, after conducting the screening take a look at that was performed a while in the past, these Nda candidates should seem the AFSB Panel in Three Phases, based on states of Origin of every candidates, take word.
Part/Batch 1: Nda Candidates from the under-listed states beneath, are to report back to NDA on Saturday twelfth September, 2020, please be well timed.
Part/Batch 2: NDA Candidates from the under-listed States beneath are to report back to NDA on Saturday twenty sixth September, 2020, please be there on time
- Akwa Ibom
Part/Batch 3: NDA Candidates from the under-listed States beneath are to report back to NDA on Saturday tenth October, 2020, as ordinary please seem earlier than the panel on time, it is vital you accomplish that.
- Cross River
Screening Necessities for Shortlisted NDA Candidates 2020
Efficiently shortlisted nda Candidates should come together with the unique printout and two photocopies every of the beneath paperwork.
- JAMB UTME Consequence Slip 2020
- Acknowledgement Kind and NDA Screening Check Admission Card.
- Tutorial Certificates / Statements of Consequence and Testimonials for Main and Secondary Colleges (Junior and Senior)
- Delivery Certificates or Declaration of Age, ideally Delivery Certificates
- Letter of Attestation of State / Native Authorities Indigenous-ship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Native Authorities, because the case could also be. Certification obtained from a army officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who have to be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equal within the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Pressure, could also be used rather than Native Authorities Indigenous-ship Certificates. On this case, the officer should point out his formation / unit, appointment, contact tackle, cellphone numbers and e-mail tackle. The officer should additionally affix formation / unit stamp and signal.
- Letter of Consent from Mother or father / Guardian.
RELATED POST: NDE Recruitment of 774000 Applicants for Special Public Works Apply here
Candidates are to obtain each the “Attestation Kind” and “Letter of Consent Kind” from the NDA applications portal / and or NDA website and full identical. Candidates who fail to carry alongside the paperwork listed above can be disqualified. Any alterations on the paperwork will entice outright disqualification.
Guide-lines on how to check your name on the Nigerian Defence Academy Nda Listing of Shortlisted Candidates 2020
Candidates are to CLICK HERE
- Candidates who fail to report on Saturday twelfth September, 2020, Saturday twenty sixth September, 2020 and Saturday tenth October, 2020 for Batches 1, 2 and three respectively, won’t be allowed to attend the interview
- Any candidate in Batches 2 and three who’s seen across the NDA premises earlier than Saturday twenty sixth September, 2020 and Saturday tenth October, 2020 respectively, can be disqualified
- All candidates can be accommodated and fed all through the length of their keep for the AFSB
- Candidates should come together with their Financial institution Verification Quantity (BVN) and Checking account quantity.
- All candidates will bear a screening train which can contain certificates / credentials screening, medical and bodily health checks among-st others
- Solely candidates who move the screening train will qualify to proceed with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening, paperwork verification and medical screening can be requested to go away NDA premises.
RELATED POST: Npower Volunteers Storm FMHDMSD demands for July Stipends and 5 months Backlog Payment