Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Agricultural Development Scheme (AADS) Loan Application Form 2021/2022 Registration is currently ongoing, apply here. Interested Farmers in Nigeria can now apply for ongoing 2021/2022 Central Bank of Nigeria AADS Loan Application Form. Download Form below:
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has open portal to provide funds to young Nigerians who have interest in Agriculture. It is said that the funding loan has no interest rate.
What you need to know about the AADS Loan Scheme
As stated by Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the scheme aimed at engaging minimum of 370,000 youths across the nation in agricultural production in the next three years which will serve as a means of tackling the issue of unemployment in the country as well as ensuring food security and diversification of economy through increase in agricultural production.
Requirements for 2021/2022 Central Bank of Nigeria AADS Loan Application Form
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- Must be between the age of 18 and 35 years.
- And must sign an undertaken with the scheme to abide with its terms of agreement.
How Central Bank of Nigeria AADS Loan Works
- The PFIs will work as a Liaison Officer of the CBN to give the financing elements to the beneficiaries.
- Using the CBN approved non-interest financing contract of “Murabaha or Istisna” at an all inclusive rate of return of 9% per annun, the PFIs shall procure the inputs for on-selling to the beneficiaries. Furthermore, the PFI shall engage Service Ijarah or any other CBN recommended contract for NIFIs to finance the labor aspect of the project with the same all inclusive rate of return of 9%.
- The tenor of financing is 6 months for grains and broiler production such as maize, rice, soy beans etc; 24 months for egg production and ruminants; 18 months for cassava cultivation and 5 years for perenial crops.
- Availability of Finance: The average financing capital available for arable crops is N250,000 per ha; the average financing capital for livestock is N500,000 per unit and N1.5 million for perenial crops like oil palm, cocoa, cashew and orange.
- An undertaken of agreement shall be signed by the Anchors, processors and Aggregators with PMT.
- Off-take of farm produce shall be on the basis of payment and delivery (Cash and carry).
- Take absolute responsibility of the farm management.
- Be honest and diligently abide by the terms and condition of the engagement.
- Provide guarantor for refunding of finance in case of necessity.
- Be ready to work with Agricultural Extension Workers.
- Ensure refund of financing facility as agreed upon by handing over the output to the anchor or state.
How to apply for CBN Agricultural Development Scheme Loan
To register for loan is online. Apply here.
Leave a Reply