Register for 2021/2022 CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme Grants for Undergraduates and Graduates in Nigeria. Application Form Portal is now open for interested candidates to apply and register for CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme Grants. Start your register under.
- How to apply for CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIES) Grants
- Requirements for CBN TIES Grants Application ETC
- Link Portal for CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIES) Grants Application
Brief about CBN N500M undergraduate and Graduates Grant
Central Bank of Nigeria unveiling of the new grant for Nigerian graduates and undergraduates as an effort to curb the high rate of unemployment situation in the Nigeria: The CBN N500M undergraduate and Graduates grant is created under the Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIES), in collaboration with Nigerian universities and polytechnics to harness the potential of graduate entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
What are the Requirements for CBN N500M undergraduate and Graduates Grant?
To be selected, applicants must meet up with the following requirements listed below:
- Selection will base on graduates of Nigerian universities or polytechnics
- Qualified candidates must possess First Degree Certificate (BSc, HND, or it is equivalent)
- Qualified candidates must possess National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Certificate (Discharge or Exemption letter)
- Qualified candidates must have a certificate of participation issued by a university or polytechnic as evidence of entrepreneurship training
- Qualified candidates must not be more than 7 years of post NYSC
How to apply for CBN TIES Grants Application Form
The link portal has been opened for interested applicants to apply online; to register will not be a problem to you, if you follow the interested.
To register successfully online, visit CBN dedicated portal. https://cbnties.com.ng
Articles below might interest you: