Canadian Immigration Services Recruitment Application Form is on apply here The Canadian Immigration Services have brought out their application Form for interested applicants to come and Work, school and even Live in Canada. Wondering how you may go about it, don’t worry as you can get all information you need for a successful application. This post will help you to apply successfully, read on.
As we have known for some time now, annual immigration levels could rise to as high as 360,000 by 2020 under the multi-year plan and this would be the very first time in more than a century that our immigration rate is 1% of our population.
Honorable Minister for immigration in Nigeria, Ahmed Hussen also described the case as announced as ‘historic’, just as the government tables down its plan for the next three years, which would be featuring managed increases across all categories of the immigration population.
Speculations from the last two years, the immigration target will rise to 310,000, from the current 300,000 set for 2017. This target could rise to as much as 330,000 under the latest announcement. Last year, the target will be 330,000, with an upper limit of 350,000 new immigrants. In 2020, the target figure will be 340,000, and the upper limit 360,000.
And as such,the Canadian Immigration Services is mainly under the Economic Class and the Family Reunification Class. Other category includes; Refugees and Protected Persons, Humanitarian and Other
More information About Economic Class
Table of Contents
Interested applicants,professionals and skilled workers who wish to pursue permanent residence in Canada must show or possess a strong likelihood to become economically settled upon residing in Canada. For this reason is why the main selection factors of all economic programs are suitable education, detailed work experience in a high-demand occupation and language abilities under one of Canada’s official languages.
More Information About Family Class
Under the family reunification class, current immigration sponsorship policies promote the reunion of Canadian citizens and their permanent residents with their close relatives in Canada, to promote connectivity and longer lasting family relationships.
Requirements or Qualifications for relatives under the Sponsorship programs include as follows.
- A parent or grandparent in Canada
- An unmarried dependent child under the age of 22;
- A common spouse or common-law partner or conjugal partner, 18 years or more of age
- An orphaned sibling, nephew, niece or grandchild, unmarried and under 18 years of age
- Any other relative where the sponsor has none of the above relatives or family members, in Canada or abroad.
How to apply for Canadian Immigration Services 2020
First attend Canadian Immigration Services and or Assessment classes or test, from there you will be provided with more insights about everything you need to know or understand.
- Obtain a temporary job offer from your potential employer
- Determine if you are eligible to apply for a Canadian work permit
- Determine if you will apply online or on paper for Canadian temporary work permit
- Obtain a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from your potential employer, if required
- Determine if you would require a work permit certificate to work in your desired work place in Canada
You can apply for Canadian jobs any kind of Canadian jobs, by clicking on the link we provide here for you HEREyou can leave a comment below if you are finding it hard applying we are here to make sure you are successful.
Canadian Immigration Services Recruitment Application Form is on apply here