Bolt Ride Nigeria Job – Social Media Marketing Specialist Apply Here Bolt Ride Nigeria is recruiting to fill some vacant space in the organization, Bold Nigeria is a renown Company Bolt has been around for some years so to those of you that have been aspiring to work with Bolt or to hold one position with the company, here comes once in a while Opportunity for you.
About the Job
We are looking for a talented hands-on Social Media Marketing Specialist to support the growth of our brand in the African region by planning and executing social media campaigns that engages and converts both passengers and drivers.
Working closely with our Regional Marketing Manager and our Regional Social Media Marketing Manager in Africa, you’ll be responsible for ideating cool and measurable social media campaigns, building a rich personality for the Bolt brand, collaborating with influencers and keeping a close eye on trends and popular culture for the brand’s benefit.
We’re looking for someone for whom curiosity is a lifestyle. A specialist with a passion for creating and driving social media campaigns and with a strong ambition to move things forward. Someone who is capable of seeing an idea through from concept to content and for whom bringing ideas to life across various channels is a thrill. Eager to uncover new high-ROI channels and find exciting ways to use present channels creatively to engage millions of people.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Increase Bolt’s brand visibility in Africa
- Grow the number of engaged riders and drivers
- Develop and implement local social media campaigns and strategy
- Implement social media strategy for Bolt’s local social media channels
- Uncover trends and influencer partnerships that improve user acquisition and brand awareness
- Review and analyze the performance of all local social media activities, ensuring they stay within budget and deliver optimal ROI
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience with ideating for consumer brands (including uncovering insights and distilling them via online channels)
- Experience with social media content creation
- Knowing your C-s (CPM, CPC, CPI are part of your vocabulary)
- Outstanding English copywriting skills
- Entrepreneurial get-things-done attitude and good collaboration skills
- Data-driven approach to tracking and analyzing campaign results
- Motivating Compensation – Motivational Base Pay And Company Stock Options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Africa
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
How to apply for Bolt Nigeria Job
Application Method is through bolt job or recruitment portal, after going through the above article and also making sure your CV’s is updated, Click here to Apply.