Bolt Logistics Job Recruitment Senior Business Development Manager 2020/2021 Bolt Logistics Company is recruiting to fill the Vacant Position in the company, Bolt is Inviting interested and Qualified Applicants to apply for the Bolt Senior Business Development Manager 2020.
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 35+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of logistics – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, or food delivery from your favourite restaurant. Fast, convenient and affordable service for everyone.
We are looking for Senior Business Development Manager to join Bolt for Business. You’ll be leading Bolt for Business in Nigeria, leading and building the local team, whilst identifying, working and closing your own deals with the biggest Tier 1 clients.
B4B has big targets, the product is evolving, getting better and better and our ambitions are high – aiming for 10X growth in the next 12 months. To achieve that, we’re looking for focused, hungry people, brimming with ambition and talent – just waiting for the opportunity to show us what they can do. In this role you’ll get plenty of autonomy, manage a team and you’ll be closing significant deals with the biggest businesses. It’s an amazing time to join!
Let’s build the future of business transportation together!
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the in country sales team and performance
- Responsible for the country sales chain and KPIs
- Interviewing and building your local team
- Driving, coaching, performance managing and motivating your team
- Proactive sales of Bolt for Business solutions to Tier 1 clients
- Achieve country and personal growth and sales targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting Tier 1 customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Account manage our very biggest clients, develop and grow them
- Give market feedback to the product team regarding Bolt for Business solutions
- Develop and execute in country client acquisition strategies
- Present country sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Design and implement a country strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- BS/MS degree in Business Administration or a related field
- At least 5-7 years of successful previous experience in B2B Sales
- A self starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results – with a proven record of managing teams to exceed targets and KPIs
- A personal history of constantly exceeding sales targets with Tier 1 clients
- Relentless and experienced in identifying Tier 1 target leads, reaching out and generating sales with the biggest clients
- Experience building a team, including interviewing and identifying talent
- Excellent communication skills in both English and the local language, with a strong personality
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close with Tier 1 clients
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling B2B business services into large businesses
- Experience of religiously using a CRM (Pipedrive would be advantageous) and managing team performance via CRM tools
- Experience coaching, performance managing and improving team performance
- Organised, process driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales
- Motivating compensation – base pay, attractive performance bonus component and company stock options. The exact salary depends on your qualifications and experience.
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 35+ countries around the world.
How to Apply for Bolt Logistics Recruitment Job 2020/2021
To apply for the Position of Senior Business Development Manager at Bolt CLICK HERE to Apply