Bic Ball Pen Job recruitment – Accounts Receivable Officer Bic Industries Nigeria is recruiting to fill some vacant empty space in the organisation, the company is inviting qualified and interested applicants or individuals to apply for the post of Accounts Receivable officer, if you are qualified and you think you can handle the job position then read on how to apply for the job.
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability, and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
- Timely receipt of customer payments in Sage as per the remittance advises and in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Weekly reconciliation of customer receipts and ensuring that there no unallocated receipts at the end of the month.
- Monthly circulation of account statement to Finance Manager
- Ensuring monthly reconciliation of all key customers.
- Generating weekly sales status report and Z reports that reconciles to the monthly sales
- Ensure that customer credit limit is strictly adhered and in accordance with the company policy
- Monthly preparation of customers Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) reports
- Maintain account receivable files customer files and records.
- Ensuring queries on receivables are addressed in a timely manner
- Ensuring that GL fully reconciles with AR sub ledger
- Assist FM in preparation of weekly and monthly customer aging reports.
- Weekly review of AR aging to ensure compliance
- Weekly cash forecasting of customer payments
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- ICO’s are completed accurately and timeously i.e. day 3 for AR. Items older than 3 months are resolved;
- Ensures that company internal control policies and procedures are being adhered to, drives process improvements throughout the company, implement Highest Priorities and Key Control changes as required by Internal Audit Report
- Liaise with external auditors, assist FM in preparation of audit requirements, participate in annual audit stock count
- Implementation of external audit recommendations
- Ensure strict adherence to the company credit policy.
- Assist in adhoc project management as and when required by the FM
KEY PERFOMANCE INDICATORS
- General ledger integrity – Ensuring GL is in tandem with sub ledger
- Successful implementation and adherence to internal controls and external audit and IT recommendations;
- Timely processing of vendor’s invoice
- Real time posting of customer receipts in Sage
- Effective management of AP and resolution of claims and queries;
- No discrepancies in ICO’s;
- 100% reconciliation for key customers
- Accuracy and completeness of AR cash forecast
- Minimum 3 years prior work-related experience within a busy finance department;
- FMCG experience will be added advantage
- Computer Literacy – Experience in Microsoft Suite (MS Word, Excel Advanced a must, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- PLANNING/PRIORITIZING (Practical Management) – The capacity to break down a large task into subtasks or sub-goals, to anticipate obstacles and evaluate alternatives. Includes needs identification (recognizing gaps between the current situation and desired outcome).
- ORGANISING (Practical Management) – The capacity to define tasks needed to accomplish goals and assign and co-ordinate people, tasks and resources to ensure and efficient flow of work.
- INITIATIVE (linked to achievement motivation) – An individual’s readiness to act on opportunities and pursue goals beyond what’s required or expected of them. Sets demanding goals for self and others and is dissatisfied with average performance.
- RULE-ORIENTATION (ACHIEVEMENT THROUGH-CONFORMITY) – The ability to achieve results following rules and procedures.
- EXCELLENCE ORIENTATION (CONCERN FOR HIGH-QUALITY WORK) – Follow-through; the motivation to ensure the highest standards of quality and productivity are consistently maintained (linked also to detail
- RELIABILITY (LINKED TO TIME MANAGEMENT) – The orientation towards being conscientious in sticking to deadlines and completing jobs within fixed schedules or routines.
- ACIEVEMENT THROUGH INDEPENDENCE – The capacity to work independently; linked to the motivation to achieve through one’s own efforts and be able to attribute success clearly to personal causation
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.
How to apply for Bic Nigeria Job Recruitment
After viewing through the job requirements and you are still interested in applying, you have to make sure your CV is well updated and that your device data network is strong because you will be applying through the bic job recruitment online portal, Click here to Apply.