Bank of Industry BOI is giving out Huge Business Loan to Nigerians Bank of Industry BOI Nigeria is giving out big business loan to interested Nigerians, Bank of Industry is making plans to start dishing out Business loans to those who applied, we shall let you know everything about the bank of Industry.
Bank of Industry Nigeria is Providing financial assistance for the establishment of large, medium and small projects as well as the expansion, diversification and modernisation of existing enterprises; and rehabilitation of existing ones.
We provide access to funds for startups, SMEs, and large enterprises. And by access, we mean that we facilitate the entire process, right from pre-loan application.
Today we shall give you step by step Guidelines on how to apply for BOI Loan 2020, you must own a business visible Business registered with CAC it will be quicker for your loan to be approved if your business is registered in Nigeria.
Bank of Industry BOI has 3 Loan Categories which are as follows:
- Bio Loan Portal
- Kadstep Loan Portal
- NCI Fund Loan Portal
This 3 BOI loan segment has different application portal and method, which i shall talk about and also provide direct link to each of the BOI loan so you can choose the one that best suits your location, personality and business.
- BIO Loan Portal: if you are new to bank of industry, you have to create an account, through BOI official link portal before you can apply for the loan, but if you are not new to boi you can login with your bank of industry login credentials and apply for the loan, if you have applied forthe you can always login to boi portal to check your loan Application Status, CLICK HERE FOR BOI LOAN
- KadStep Loan Portal: Is for those resident in Kaduna State Nigeria, and the loan is powered bank of Industry Nigeria, you can create account or login to apply for Kadstep Business Loan 2020-2021, CLICK HERE FOR KADSTEP LOAN
- NCI Fund Loan Portal:The NigerianContent Intervention Fund, The Nigerian Content Intervention (NCI) Fund is a Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board (NCDMB) fund managed by Bank of Industry Limited (BOI), CLICK HERE FOR NCI LOAN
The Nigeria Content Intervention Fund was set up for the purpose of the following below:
- To increase indigenous participation in the oil and gas industry, build local capacity and competencies.
- To promote the growth and development of Nigerian Content in activities connected with sectors of the Nigerian oil and gas Industry.
- To deepen the creation of linkages to other sectors of the national economy and boost industry contributions to the growth of Nigeria’s National Gross Domestic Product.
- To address persistent funding challenges that have hindered capacity and growth of local service providers in oil and gas.
- To facilitate the growth of community based companies in the upstream oil and gas sector.
- To spur productivity and job creation in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- To attract investment capital into the sector and boost contribution of the sector to Nigeria’s economic growth.
If you need more information about any of the following Bank of Industry Nigeria Loans please do well to leave a comment below this article using the comment box below.