Airtel Africa Job Recruitment Home Broadband Manager – 2021 Airtel is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Home Broadband Manager 2021, you will have to go through this job post, understand what the job entails it’s requirement before applying.
Airtel Africa is a leading provider of telecommunications and mobile money services, with a presence in 14 countries in Africa, primarily in East Africa and Central and West Africa. Airtel Africa offers an integrated suite of telecommunications solutions to its subscribers, including mobile voice and data services as well as mobile money services both nationally and internationally.
Home Broadband Manager – Enugu Nigeria 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and supervise team of 3rd party Market Developers (MDs) and Direct Sales Agencies’ (DSA) activities.
- Deliver sales target.
- Increase Average Revenue per User (ARPU) and customer base via conversion and churn of existing broadband users to Airtel broadband.
- Prospect and acquisition of high quality broadband customers.
- Ensure channel development and process compliance in order to enhance our competitive differentiation through effective relationship management and customer retention activities.
- Work with 3rd party MDs or/and DSAs to create awareness, education, trial, conversion and regular usage of Airtel Broadband products and services in homes, offices and HORECA outlets.
- Identify opportunities for quality acquisition & execute leveraging all customer-facing staff and channels within region.
- Manage & develop a motivated and result-oriented team of market developers.
- Identify, register and develop profitable DSAs who will have feet on street to penetrate residential estates, Horeca outlets, offices and higher institutions with Airtel broadband products.
- Create symbiotic relationships in events sponsorship with HNI presence to drive sales and revenue growth
- Develop forecasts and market projections.
- Database management
- Scorecard update, gap analysis and timely reporting of all initiatives, potential prospects, queries, challenges, call plans and new sales.
- Industry Awareness / Competition Intelligence
- Cross-Functional Liaison and Support
- Forecasting, Allocation of sales target and Reporting
- Perform other standard duties as might be required of the position.
Skills & Knowledge:
- A first degree or its equivalent in Computer science, Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or Business related discipline.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Selling skills, organizational skills, and self-directed time management skills
- Ability to plan daily/periodic operations and turn strategy to execution.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint presentations.
- 5+ years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 1 year in middle management level.
- Relevant experience in Telecom industry is desirable
- Solid track record of sales performance, new business development, quality customer acquisition and key account management with a passion for Airtel Nigeria products/services
- High level of professionalism in both appearance and attitude.
- Authoritative, ultra-professional experts with an inviting and friendly demeanor
- Demonstrated passion for sales and delivering unparalleled customer service
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated and possess an entrepreneurial spirit which sparks their creativity and resourcefulness.
Application Method is through online, you’er not required to visit any airtel outlet to apply for this application, you are advised to get your CV and documents updated, after applying if you’er among those successful shortlisted you will be contacted through email or phone call or SMS, CLICK HERE TO APPLY