Airtel Africa Job Recruitment Head of Transmission 2021 Airtel Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant space in the Telecommunication Sector in Nigeria, Airtel is one of the Biggest Telecommunication Giant Company in Nigeria and Africa as a whole, you can actually work with airtel that’s if you meet the required academic Qualifications set aside by the company.
Responsible for driving a transport convergence network both the core and access layer of the network to prepare the network for the IP evolution with major consideration to cost and backhauling efficiency.
Drive strategy formulation and provide strategic leadership and direction
- Responsible for owning and developing the transmission design across Nigeria
- Drive cost effective strategy for radio access network through collocation, efficient tower sizing, and RAN optimization
- Responsible for the formulation of an efficient nation-wide Interconnection strategy
- Drive the effective technology evolution of the transport from TDM to an all IP based transport.
Ensure effective transmission management and maintenance of the physical in-country network for the Opco
- Responsible for VSAT, Microwave (Short and Long haul) Fiber network, IP transport network, International transmission capacity and network synchronization
- Responsible for network modernization planning at the core and radio access network
Governance and Performance Monitoring of Country Operations
- Direct, monitor and review functional operations across the region
- Closely collaborate with CTO – Nigeria for leveraging on common synergies with Airtel India, Airtel South Asia and for ensuring high Network transmission standards across these regions
Key Partner and Stakeholder Management
- Manage the key vendors (Huawei, Alcatel and NSN) in the network planning to ensure their designs and network implementation to meet the relevant international standard
Ensure optimal spend vis-à-vis budget and monitor performance against plan
- Provide the required leadership skill to drive the optimal and efficient use of resources within the technical team.
- Prepare the budget requirement for the network-roll out and the network OPEX requirement for leased lines, international capacity, frequency and collocation cost.
- Responsible for identifying resource skill gap within the team and initiate the required intervention.
- Define specific and measurable network KPIs in line with the company’s strategic goal and initiate mechanism to monitor performance and measurement.
Creation of highly effective Team
- To ensure the functions objectives are delivered through a highly motivated and engaged team. Giving regular feedback and reviews to each team member as this plays a critical role in ensuring employees are engaged and deliver results, leading to lower attrition of people hence protecting talent.
- Develop a bench strength of future leaders through coaching, mentoring and guidance
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors of Science in Electronic, Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering
- Relevant experience in Transmission
- Analytical, statistical and Presentation skills
- 10-15 years relevant experience in Transmission either in a Group environment or a large operator (1500+ network antennas)
- Ability to innovate and deliver value to business at multiple levels will play an important role
- Ability to manage an outsourcing partner to deliver business solution
- Ability to motivate and lead
- Building and nurturing partnerships
- Delighting the customer
- Facilitating change and innovation
How to apply for Airtel Africa Job recruitment 2021 Phase
Airtel Job application portal is accepting application from interested and qualified applicants nationwide, Click here to apply.
Airtel Africa Job Recruitment Head of Transmission 2021
Pour cette raîson, des anayses seon es crîtères de ATP III e phénotype saîn consîstant à navoîr quune seue ou aucune des anomaîes cîtées cî-dessus ont été aussî effectuées ain de détermîner a fréquence des rîsques cardîo-métaboîques par casse dIMC. Parfois, 2, 3, prêts. Je veux vous remercier de nous avoir recommandé ce livre. best online casino No Comments.