AirSwift Job Recruitment Deputy Manager Electrical 2020/2021
AirSwift Job Recruitment Deputy Manager Electrical 2020/2021 Our client, a major Cement Company is seeking an Electrical Deputy Manager to work in Senegal for a permanent position.
For over 40 years Airswift has been transforming lives through the provision of international workforce solutions to the energy, process and infrastructure industries.
Today, we are an integrated team of 6,500 passionate people from 70 countries. Driven by three corporate hubs in Houston, Manchester and Singapore supporting 60 regional offices, we have a truly global approach and a reach that is unparalleled.
To provide critical support to the sectional (operations) manager in ensuring that the production equipment is in perfect working condition and are available for use, at optimal cost of reliability.
RELATED POST: AirSwift Job Senior Deputy General Manager Instrumentation Engineer
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Coordinate and monitor implementation of preventive and predictive maintenance in conjunction with relevant Section Heads.
- Ensure electrical maintenance activities are performed in a safe, professional manner, in accordance with industry standards, environmental restrictions, original equipment manufacturers’ recommendations and DCP Standard Operating Procedures.
- Oversee technical staffs in the performance of their duties and provide expertise as required.
- Enforce accident prevention and occupational health work procedures and regulations.
- Proffer solutions to solve electrical problems to ensure optimization of equipment reliability.
- Ensure safekeeping of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Ensure compliance of all electrical equipment in accordance with DCP/local safety regulations.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Electrical Maintenance.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of post-qualification experience.
RELATED POST: AirSwift Job Assistant General Manager Instrumentation (DCS) Engineer 2022/2021
Skills And Behaviours
- Good knowledge of cement products and cement manufacturing processes
- Expert knowledge of maintenance management methods, of predictive inspection tools and of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System),
- Extensive knowledge electrical engineering and industrial automation,
- Good knowledge of safety legislation and rules
- Good knowledge of ISO 9000 standards and TPM
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational Awareness
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Innovation & Creativity
How to Apply for Airswift Job 2020/2021
AirSwift Nigeria Job recruitment application portal is open for Interested applicants who’er willing to apply for the on going airswift Job or recruiting openings in the Organization, if you wish to apply for this Position at Airswift Nigeria please CLICK HERE.
RELATED POST: Dangote Cement Recruitment Job- Civil Engineer 2020/2021