AIESEC Sri Lanka Information & Communication Strategist in Nigeria AIESEC is recruiting to fill the vacant space of Information and Communication Strategist in Nigeria, if you have been searching for a job in a reputable company then this opportunity is for you.
About the job
Are you the Confident, Passionate Information & Communication Strategist in the age between 19-30 we are seeking for? Have you been awaiting the best fitting opportunity that would invigorate your skills as well as boost your career growth? Don’t you think that it’s the perfect time to take a step ahead in your career and walk ahead that extra mile?
Yes, we thought it too! Yusuf O. Ali & CoIlorin, Nigeria is looking for fresh talent who would have the potential to be capable in becoming a great asset to the team and add value to the company!
Stop wasting your time firefighting the work of the arsonists on your team. If you can meet the requirements below, apply for this role of a lifetime and take your career to the next level.
What you will be doing?
Assistance in managing the firms ICT needs. Responsible for driving the information aspect of the company. Working hours from Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm
We are looking for a bold, passionate and a skilled intern who is capable in nailing the following responsibilities reliably and efficiently.
· Managing the ICT needs of the company.
To produce high-quality work in this role you:
· Are required to have a background in Public Administration & Computer science.
· Should possess the needful knowledge and the skills for information Security, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word.
· Are expected to be fluent in communication in English language.
· Should be a citizen of Sri Lanka.
· Require a minimum study level of an Bachelors Degree.
Benefits for Interns
· Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
· Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
· Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
· Boost your career prospects with an international internship in your field
How to Apply
· Send your CV through LinkedIn Easy Apply or contact us on +94767201568 (Onell Waneesha), +94705853056 (Sanuri Samarasinghe) in order to receive further details.
· A member from AIESEC will get in touch with you and guide you along the process of application
An administration fee must be paid after the selection process.
So, why wait more? Apply today and get ahead in your career and make and start your journey of success!
How to apply for the AIESEC Sri Lanka Information jobs Recruitment 2021
Applying for AIESEC job is easy and simple, make sure you’ve gone through this article and Click here to apply.