Acumen West Africa fellowship Programme 2020/2021 recruitment is on apply now You may be wondering, who or what is Acumen West Africa Fellowship? We are an organisation for fellowshipping with volunteers and as such, in this program, practical skills meet moral imagination in this intensive year-long leadership development program started to equip readily, available and extraordinary individuals with the tools, mindset, and community to tackle poverty and injustice in their communities
- Applications have already been made open since 1 July 2020, for our 2021 cohort of Acumen West Africa Fellows! We’re calling entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs, and organizational builders all from across West Africa,who are readily dedicated to doing what’s right, and not what’s easy.
- Leaders who are willing to dig deep to understand pressing issues at hand in the society today and put in the effort to bridge our divided paths.
- Has it come to you to bring drastic change to the society
- Have you ever thought of building radical new solutions that tackle issues of poverty and injustice?
- Are you willing and ready to Step-up, Connect, and Lead alongside a cohort of like-minded social innovators.
- If yes, then we are glad to let you know that our applications are now opened!
- An overview of the Acumen Fellows Programme can be found here
- Do you know of any individuals challenging the status quo?
- We beckon you to also do good by alerting those in your community who are bent on building a more just, safe and inclusive world.
- Do well to also ensure they don’t miss out on key details by sharing this link.
- Are you still Curious and wanting to find out more about our Fellows Programme?
Application closing date: The closing date for all applications has been slated for August 6th 2020
How to apply: Interested applicants should: Click here to apply
How to Process your application
1.Application is simple, simply leave us your information there on our website and be assured to be the first to know when applications open
2. Apply online via our website. Note also that Applications open 1 July and closes 6 August. Late application would not be condoned.
3.There would be a stage two application. It might be in form of an aptitude test or just screening. Ensure you complete Stage 2 application between 7 Sept and 24 Sept
4. Plan to attend an in-person Selection Conference which would take place in mid-November. You are expected to attend the conference and not boycott it, as it a very crucial phase in the recruitment, where in you would come face to face with the organisers and also meet your colleagues.
5.Recruited Acumen Fellows are expected to be announced in January 2021, and would be made to start activity as soon as they are called upon to.
Thank you, for choosing to join the ready forces in making the world a better place for us all.