Access Bank recruitment Cyber Security Analyst- Security Technology And Engineering Access Bank Plc is a full service commercial Bank operating through a network of about 366 branches and service outlets located in major centres across Nigeria, Sub Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom. Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1998, the Bank serves its various markets through 4 business segments: Personal, Business, Commercial and Corporate & Investment banking. The Bank has over 830,000 shareholders including several Nigerian and International Institutional Investors and has enjoyed what is arguably Africa’s most successful banking growth trajectory in the last ten years ranking amongst Africa’s top 20 banks by total assets and capital in 2011. As part of its continued growth strategy, Access Bank is focused on mainstreaming sustainable business practices into its operations. The Bank strives to deliver sustainable economic growth that is profitable, environmentally responsible and socially relevant.
Table of Contents
- First line of defense for complicated IT systems. Take proactive role in the architecture, design, implantation and support of security focused resources to ensure safe operations
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintains the security of IT systems to prevent data breaches, keeping information safe from hackers, viruses, and other potential problems.
- Identify, collect and Analyze data logs and perform risk assessments to find out which parts of the system have been compromised and where the dangers lie.
- Testing and retesting of new Software and Hardware systems, in order to be sure they’re up to date and secure against possible dangers.
- Documenting information security plans and policies.
- Implement Network Intrusion Detection systems and supports backup programs.
- Performs security system updates on a regular basis.
- Take assessments and findings to generate reports and documenting outcomes.
- Brainstorms on technical products used to facilitate cybercrime investigations and safety initiatives.
- Provide support and maintenance on existing application.
- Provide security assessments of anything from a physical security system to a web application.
- Implement logical protections to protect the organization’s sensitive Information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Document standard operating procedures and protocols.
A good first degree in any discipline, preferably in Computer Science, Cyber Security and Information Technology.
Minimum of 3 years in banking / Information Technology with experience in Information Security and a strong knowledge of Windows/Linux, database and virtualized/physical server environments
CCSA, CCSE, CCSP, CEH, Window Azure Security, Window Servers, IT certification and other security professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Experience with network security, network technologies, system security and network monitoring tools.
- Hands on experience in security systems, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, DDOS solutions, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, SIEM, vulnerability-scanning, web gateway, proxy appliances, NAC, and antivirus tools etc.
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security.
- Excellent Communications skills to enable rapport to be built with Stakeholders and colleagues
- Ability to present both in the written form and orally and adapt communication style to the audience
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Superior breadth of experience in network administration and information security
To apply for this Job, you do not have have to visit any branch of access bank to submit your cv, you can easily apply for this job through this website Npowernews.com Also be informed that this recruitment process including the application is free, never you pay a dime to anyone.
If you are finding it very Difficult applying for this Job/recruitment, my advise for you is Just Leave a comment Below this article and we shall take it up from there, and if you believe you can contribute to this article, About recruitment and Job and including Npower news, such as Npower Batch c news and npower batch c shortlisted candidates 2020 or even npower Permanency and Npower stipends 2020 just leave a comment below.