Access Bank recruitment Cyber Security Analyst Security Policy Governance and Compliance Access Bank is recruiting to fill the Vacant Positions of Cyber Security Analyst, Security Policy Governance and Compliance, Access bank recruitment portal 2020, you can easily apply for all Access bank job through this website npowernews.
Table of Contents
- To provide strategic direction and ensure objectives are achieved using agreed organizational resources, while monitoring the success and failure of the enterprise security program
- Work closely with IT to secure information and develop strategies to minimize the variety of risks that the Bank may be vulnerable to
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Effectively update approved policies as well as communicate to relevant stakeholders.
- Anchor information security awareness within the group and the bank at large.
- Maintain and manage risk and asset registers.
- Closely monitor Group projects to ensure they are successful and executed in a timely manner.
- Monitor Group programs to ensure that the budgets assigned to the programs are not exceeded.
- Act as Librarian for the group to ensure all documents are securely stored and readily available.
- Seeks to achieve required standards (legislative, regulatory, contractual obligations).
- Ensure work-life balance for group members through trainings, leave plan, shift calendar and welfare management.
- Provide strategic direction that ensures objectives are achieved hence guaranteeing the success of enterprise security programs.
- SLA management and project management liaison.
- Embark on continuous staff development, Staffing and general people management of the team
- Manage information risk to an acceptable level to meet the business and regulatory compliance requirements of the bank.
- Ensure that risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, threat analyses and penetration testing are conducted periodically and consistently to identify risk to the organization’s information assets.
- Perform information system security vulnerability scanning to discover and analyze vulnerabilities and characterize risks.
- Recommend appropriate remedial actions to mitigate risks and follow up on control measures to ensure it’s done.
- Participate in post incident reviews and analysis to determine the root cause of information security incidents, develop corrective actions, reassess risk, evaluate response effectiveness and take appropriate remedial actions.
A good first degree in any discipline. Relevant Master’s degree will be an advantage
Minimum of 3 years in banking/financial services with experience in banking operations and information security/ risk analysis
Certifications in Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), Certified Business Resilience IT Professional (CBRITP), or Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (C)DRE are a big plus. ITIL and IT certifications and other professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking Policies and control procedures.
- Process management and document skills
- Understanding of business and Information security administration
- Good accounting skills
- Good understanding of the Information Governance Framework
- Regulatory knowledge and background in Information Security / Controls.
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking/ IT operations
- Process management and documentation skills
- Understanding of business and IT strategy administration
- Regulatory knowledge
- Ability to work across a globally distributed team network
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with emphasis in Word, Excel and Power BI
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong and effective stakeholder management skills
- Good numerical or analytical skill
- Good communication skill (Oral & Written)
To apply for this Job, you do not have have to visit any branch of access bank to submit your cv, you can easily apply for this job through this website Npowernews.com Also be informed that this recruitment process including the application is free, never you pay a dime to anyone.
If you are finding it very Difficult applying for this Job/recruitment, my advise for you is Just Leave a comment Below this article and we shall take it up from there, and if you believe you can contribute to this article, About recruitment and Job and including Npower news, such as Npower Batch c news and npower batch c shortlisted candidates 2020 or even npower Permanency and Npower stipends 2020 just leave a comment below.