Access bank job recruitment Cyber Security Analyst Security Technology And Engineering Access Bank is Recruiting for Cyber Security Analyst Security Technology and Engineering Access Bank is recruiting to fill the Vacant Positions of Cyber Security Analyst, Security Technology and Engineering, Access bank recruitment portal 2020, you can easily apply for all Access bank job through this website npowernews.
- First line of defense for complicated IT systems. Take proactive role in the architecture, design, implantation and support of security focused resources to ensure safe operations
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintains the security of IT systems to prevent data breaches, keeping information safe from hackers, viruses, and other potential problems.
- Identify, collect and Analyze data logs and perform risk assessments to find out which parts of the system have been compromised and where the dangers lie.
- Testing and retesting of new Software and Hardware systems, in order to be sure they’re up to date and secure against possible dangers.
- Documenting information security plans and policies.
- Implement Network Intrusion Detection systems and supports backup programs.
- Performs security system updates on a regular basis.
- Take assessments and findings to generate reports and documenting outcomes.
- Brainstorms on technical products used to facilitate cybercrime investigations and safety initiatives.
- Provide support and maintenance on existing application.
- Provide security assessments of anything from a physical security system to a web application.
- Implement logical protections to protect the organization’s sensitive Information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Document standard operating procedures and protocols.
A good first degree in any discipline, preferably in Computer Science, Cyber Security and Information Technology.
Minimum of 3 years in banking / Information Technology with experience in Information Security and a strong knowledge of Windows/Linux, database and virtualized/physical server environments
CCSA, CCSE, CCSP, CEH, Window Azure Security, Window Servers, IT certification and other security professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Experience with network security, network technologies, system security and network monitoring tools.
- Hands on experience in security systems, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, DDOS solutions, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, SIEM, vulnerability-scanning, web gateway, proxy appliances, NAC, and antivirus tools etc.
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security.
- Excellent Communications skills to enable rapport to be built with Stakeholders and colleagues
- Ability to present both in the written form and orally and adapt communication style to the audience
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Superior breadth of experience in network administration and information security
To apply for this Job, you do not have have to visit any branch of access bank to submit your cv, you can easily apply for this job through this website Npowernews.com Also be informed that this recruitment process including the application is free, never you pay a dime to anyone.
Click this Link to apply for this job, APPLY HERE
If you are finding it very Difficult applying for this Job/recruitment, my advise for you is Just Leave a comment Below this article and we shall take it up from there, and if you believe you can contribute to this article, About recruitment and Job and including Npower news, such as Npower Batch c news and npower batch c shortlisted candidates 2020 or even npower Permanency and Npower stipends 2020 just leave a comment below.